A.W. Bailey Jr.—known as “Bill” to his friends and clients—established Bailey Insurance & Risk Management in 1956. When he first opened his small, Waco-based office, he had the goal of not just offering clients the best possible coverage at the most affordable prices, but also pledging never to sell anyone insurance they didn’t need. Although our clientele has long since spread beyond the confines of Central Texas, we’ve never lost sight of Bill Bailey’s simple belief that you get further with plain honesty than glossy sales pitches.
While we’re proud of our 65-plus years of experience, we’re also keenly aware of how easy it is for established businesses to settle into complacency. That’s why we’re always looking for ways to stay current, continually modernizing and streamlining our services. We’ve also worked hard to build a team of professionals whose diverse backgrounds allow us to serve a broad range of clients. Our staff includes an educator, an attorney, Certified Risk Managers, and Certified Insurance Counselors. You could say that we see things from a lot of different perspectives—especially yours.
Bailey Quick Facts
- Ranked in the top five percent of all independent insurance agencies in the U.S.* *Based on premium volume
- We work with businesses of all sizes and types: manufacturing, construction, institutional, retail, wholesale and more
- Member, Independent Insurance Agents & Brokers of America
- Member, Independent Insurance Agents of Texas
- Member, National Association of Health Underwriters
Our Property & Casualty Insurance Advisor Team
Our Employee Benefit Advisor Team
Bailey Knows Business Insurance